Welcome to Nekewlam’s website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at www.nekewlam.com by accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us.
Use of Information
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods or services you have requested. If you have purchased from our site and opted to receive information on company news, our products and promotions, but would now like us to stop sending you this information please either:
- Click the unsubscribe link on your latest newsletter e-mail received from us
- Contact us by email at [email protected]
- If any of your details have changed please email us your updated details to [email protected]
We will treat all your personal information as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. When you shop on this website, we will ask you to input and will collect personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
We hope you enjoy your experience on nekewlam.com and we always welcome any feedback or queries you may have.
We accept all major types of credit card (MasterCard, Solo, Switch Maestro, Visa, Visa Debit & Delta and Visa Electron). We take utmost care to make our website 100% secure. All credit card transactions on this website are processed using Stripe, a secure trading online payment gateway that encrypts your details in a secure host environment.
At Nekewlam, we do not hold any of your credit card details. However in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
Your jewellery will be sent to you in a box with bubble wrapping to ensure no damage occurs during transit.
Jewellery must be properly cared against dust and pollution. Daily wear can dull the surface of silver and gold plating/polish. Some basic care can help preserve, protect your jewellery and make them last longer. Retaining the finish of your jewelry is quite easy. It’s simply a matter of knowing what and what not to do! Listed here are tips on how to take care of your precious jewels.
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold. Ideally, store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch.
- Wear jewelry for appropriate tasks; avoid wearing rings when cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
- Don’t let your jewellery come into contact with nail polish removers, perfume and hairspray
- Remove rings before you apply hand or body creams
- Put jewellery on after applying makeup, perfume and hairspray
- Remove all jewellery before having your hair styled. Chemicals in coloring agents and perm solutions can do permanent damage to both precious metals and gems
When washing your hands don’t place your rings on the wash basin – remove them and place them in a pouch in your handbag/purse.
For deliveries outside the UK local custom duty may apply depending upon country of delivery which will be payable by the customer.